Senior Staffy Club fundraising dog bandana
20% of the cost of this dog bandana will go directly to the charity :)
Three bandana sizes from teeny pups to giant breeds. The Regular size fits most dogs as you simply fold over for the best fit then tie around the dogs neck. Extra small dogs should wear the Teeny size. Extra large dogs should wear the Jumbo size.
The fabric is a very lightweight cotton/polyester mix which drapes nicely around the dogs neck. Fully machine washable, and iron on the reverse of the design. Fully hemmed and comes packed in a cellophane wrapper.
Some information about the aims and motivation of Senior Staffy Club:
- to help promote Senior Staffies already in rescue who are looking for a new home
- to recruit foster carers that have been homechecked by us and who can then offer a comfy space for a Senior Staffy in need
- to offer rescue backup to those Senior Staffies most in need and with no where to go
When funds allow we will also:
- help pay Emergency Boarding fees for Senior Staffies at serious risk of being put to sleep until a rescue space can be found
- encourage rescue to offer Senior Staffies rescue spaces by offering financial assistance with kennel fees and vet bills